Whether you are having a party or just enjoying the evening, outdoor deck lights can add to the ambience of the event and also provide you with greater safety when the sun goes down. With the glow from these lights, you’ll be able to keep the festivities going and not have to end the evening because of darkness. When you are considering adding outdoor lights to your deck, think about all the ways it can benefit you and your family:
- Provides safety: This is probably the most important benefit of adding outdoor deck lights, as it can prevent falls and injuries from occurring. No longer will you have to fumble your way around in the dark or navigate your way in total blackness on tricky stairs. Outdoor deck lights will guide the way and give you that extra bit of safety so you can see where you are going. These lights give you enough brightness that you can see all hazardous areas and ensure you have good footing so you don’t get hurt.
- Add decoration: Outdoor deck lights will give you that amped-up look that can transform your deck from boring to festive in an instant. You will adore the appearance of these lights and the decorative touch they provide to your outdoor area. This is an easy way to give your deck an updated look without rehabbing it in its entirety.
- Enjoy evenings longer: How many times have you been enjoying the evening on your deck and had to call it quits because it got dark? With outdoor deck lights, you will be able to extend your relaxation well into the evening, as these lights will illuminate your deck and make it an environment you can enjoy well into the night. Plus, it eliminates the attraction of bugs to your deck, making the evenings that much better.
- Prevents rotting: Adding outdoor deck lights can even protect parts of your deck from weather-related damage. By placing these lights on your wood end caps, you will save them from the elements and eliminate that rotting that always seems to occur. These lights will help you give new life to your deck and ensure you can enjoy it for many years to come.
- Low maintenance: One of the best things about these outdoor deck lights is that they are low maintenance. You won’t have to do costly upkeep to keep them running, and their low voltage is efficient, making them ideal for everyday use.
When you want to enjoy your evenings on your deck longer and with more safety, add outdoor deck lights. They can give you that attractive look you have been wanting while providing function and purpose for everyday use. Contact Moonlight Decks LLC for a variety of outdoor deck lights that will work with your deck layout. We offers a series of styles and configurations of outdoor deck lights that can be installed on virtually any deck type.
Over time, the look of your deck can deteriorate. It can begin to fade from its former glory and show signs of age. You can help prevent this wear from occurring by adding lighted post caps in to your deck’s wood end caps. Not only will this prevent weathering, it will also prevent rot from occurring, extending the life of your deck as well as improving its overall appearance.
Protect against deck rot
While lighted post caps are an attractive option to add to your outdoor deck, they also work to increase how it ages and wears over time. It seems that almost all decks have the same problem with the weather taking a toll on certain areas. You most often see your end caps cracking and rotting, showing age that is just not appropriate for how long you have had your deck.
You can stop the rotting of your wood end caps by installing lighted post caps over them. Their metal design is perfect to protect the wood underneath, as they don’t allow water and moisture to build up on the wood end caps, which is what leads to the damage you most often see in decks. This added protection will give your deck a longer lifespan and ensure it looks as good as the day you built it. Plus, because they illuminate, you’ll also add a great lighting feature to your outdoor space.
Protect against deck weathering
The weather can take a toll on your deck, especially the end caps that always seem to show signs of wear. Whether it’s rain, snow or the sun that is creating this damage to your deck, lighted post caps can work to prevent this. They are placed right over these sensitive areas to give them a shield against the elements. Their easy installation makes them the ideal fix for slowing down weather-related wear to your deck, which can make the difference between a deck that looks aged and one that is stylish and functional.
With lighted post caps, you’ll be able to enjoy your deck for many years to come, as it will have protection against the weather in the areas that need it the most. By placing these lighted post caps on your wood deck end caps, you will allow rain and moisture to roll off and provide a layer of protection against the sun. You won’t have to worry anymore if your deck is losing its life, as these lighted post caps give you an additional safeguard against damaging weather.
To maintain the look and appearance of your deck, install lighted post caps to its wood end caps. This will help prevent rotting and give your deck extra protection against weathering. To purchase lighted end caps for your deck, contact Moonlight Decks LLC. We have a large range of lighted end cap styles and colors that you can choose from to stylize and protect your deck.
New Post Caps / Deck Lights / Deck Lighting in Hermosa Beach
Here’s a couple pictures of our lighted post caps on a fence in Hermosa Beach. They used the white post caps with 6″ base.
Looks great! Check us out at www.MoonlightDecks.com
Lighted post caps, half moon deck light, and Under rail LEDs in Kansas City North